Loved Carl…..love Neil
Loved Carl…..love Neil
So You Still Think Homosexuality Is A Sin?
via my mother
I think more people object to homosexuality based on the “ick” factor than are willing to admit it. All that Bible stuff is just a front.There will never be a day when I don’t reblog this when it shows up in my dash.
The Princess. You have to take care of her. You hear me?
When we all fell in love with Han Solo.
I don’t normally fuck with Sarah Silverman but this is relevant.
Well, you know…shit.
why would you pay someone for 26-51 weeks for doing nothing
you have a very, very odd definition of “doing nothing”.
Living as a woman in the USA in a nutshell:
- If you don’t have sex, you’re a prude and a bitch.
- If you have sex outside of marriage and use birth control to avoid getting pregnant, you’re a slut (whether you’ve had sex twice every day or twice in a year).
- If you have sex outside of marriage, but don’t use protection and get pregnant, you’re a slut AND you’re stupid
- If you’re single and get an abortion because you can’t afford to take time off work to push a baby the size of a melon out of your cooch, you’re a slut, stupid, AND a murderer.
- If you’re single but don’t get an abortion, but need extra governmental help to assist in raising your child you were pressured to keep because of someone else’s moral code, you’re a slut, stupid, a leech on the back of society, AND shit out of luck.
AND THE HOOOOME OF THEEEEE BRAAAAAVE
And if you’re married and have a baby, apparently raising that child is “doing nothing” and you don’t deserve to be paid maternity leave but if you don’t want to have children with your spouse or can’t have children, you “aren’t doing your duty as a wife”/”aren’t a real woman”
like nah fuck outta here.
You really can’t fucking win with some people
My son-in-law loves him some octopus (to observe in its natural habitat, not to eat) so I made this for him. Can’t wait to box it up today and send it on its way.
This is a bit of a revision based on the pattern in Amigurumi Knits by Hansi Singh
Sweedeedee’s honey pie is a gift from god.
I need to go here next time I’m in Portland.
my president, ya’ll.
I have an extra copy of Harry Potter Knits. Reblog if you’re interested in receiving it. I’ll randomly pick a winner on March 12th 2014.
Following me isn’t necessary, but it would be nice. :)
You’re so sweet